These are the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of Use that apply between you and
Prospect Global Ltd., referred to as “Outbase.com”, “Outbase”, “Sopro Holdings Limited”, “we”,
“us” or “our”. By using Outbase.com or registering an account, you are agreeing to these Terms,
which will result in a legal agreement between you and Outbase.com. These Terms are intended to
inform Users of the restrictions and obligations that have to be considered and respected when
accessing Outbase.com (the “Platform”).
All the definitions in the Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning as in the Privacy
Platform available to you and together form the “Agreement”.
By registering as a User of the Outbase.com platform, you are indicating that you have
read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and that you have legal age or authority to
bind yourself or the company. When you sign up for Outbase's Services, you agree to the
creation of a User account and collection of information through the Platform on your
If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately cancel your
registration by deleting your account in the Account Settings and stop all use of the
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Customer only and in absence of any written
agreement between the Customer and Outbase.com, will not be considered applicable to any
subsidiary or holding of the Customer.
Before you proceed with reading the Terms you are kindly requested to read the list of
Terms used in these Terms and their meaning:
- Affiliate: Means an entity that directly or indirectly
controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party to these Terms.
- Client Data: Shall refer to the data of Data Subjects
collected by the User for the purpose of lead generation marketing which is to be
uploaded, traded, used, transferred, transmitted, or communicated via the Platform.
- Customer/User: The person or entity contracting with
Outbase.com under these Terms and Conditions.
- Confidential Information: All information that is
confidential, proprietary, or relates to Customers and Outbase.com and is clearly
labeled or conveyed as such, or information that would be regarded as confidential
by a reasonable business person.
- Documentation: Means any documents made available to
the Customer by Outbase.com through various means which describe the Service in
accordance with these Terms.
- Instructions: The Process by which the Customer will
be terminating the registration or subscription of the Service.
- Service: The service provided by Outbase.com to the
Customer to enable the Customer to access and make use of the product and services
in accordance with the Terms.
- Third-party/ies: Independent service providers or
Affiliates who have entered into a contract with Outbase.com to assist it in
providing a relative service to the Customer.
- Your Outbase.com Account
- When you have an account on Outbase.com, you are responsible for maintaining the
security of your account, for all activities that occur under the account, and any
other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify
Outbase.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breaches of
security. Outbase.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including
any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Free Trial Period
- We, at our sole discretion, permit the User to open an account on a “free trial”
basis for the use of the Service at no charge and for a limited period of time.
- During this free trial period, Outbase.com reserves the right to terminate its
Service any time for any reason. A written notice shall be forwarded to the
Customer. This includes deletion of previously uploaded data from the User's account
in case of account abandonment (failure to renew free trial for more than 30 days
after expiration); in this case, the User will receive a reminder about data
deletion 30 days prior to deletion. Failure to renew the free subscription after
this reminder will lead to irreversible loss of previously uploaded data and is the
responsibility of the User.
- Please note, we do not allow multiple Free Account registrations, be it for
commercial or personal use. If we notice multiple registrations, we reserve the
right to terminate all involved accounts, old and new, at our own discretion.
- Payment and renewal of subscription
Duration and Renewal
- Your plan will begin on the date on which you have accepted our terms, or the date
which is otherwise agreed between us in writing (the Commencement Date).
- Your plan shall continue for a period of three (3) calendar months from the
Commencement Date (the Initial Trial Period) and shall automatically (unless you
turn off auto renewal) extend for an additional period of twelve (12) calendar
months (Annual Term) at the end of the Initial Trial Period and at the end of each
You may terminate an annual plan by giving us written notice:
- at any time before the end of the Initial
Trial Period; or
- of no less than 30 days before the end of an
- Automatic plan renewal is switched on for all paying users by default. You can
choose to manually disable plan auto-renewal at any time via a toggle in the Billing
and Payment area of your Organisation settings.
- Outbase.com reserves the right to change the payment Terms and fees upon thirty (30)
days prior written notice to you as well as adjusting the rate on renewal of an
Monthly Payment Plan.
- By selecting a monthly payment plan, you agree to pay Outbase.com the fees indicated
for that service on a monthly basis.
- By selecting a monthly payment plan you authorise us to collect the then-applicable
monthly fee using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for
- Monthly payment plan fees are non-refundable.
Annual Payment Plan.
By selecting an annual payment plan, you agree to pay Outbase.com the fees(as set
out when signing up and on your invoice):
- during Trial Period monthly in advance; and
- during the Annual Term annually in advance, or
as otherwise agreed with us in writing.
- Refunds on annual payment plans are subject to conditions and restrictions and
subject to our approval(which we are entitled to refuse at our absolute discretion).
- Outbase.com accounts can be cancelled by you at any time via the Billing&Payment
area of your Organisation Settings, by toggling the Auto-Renewal button off. Written
notices refer to, but are not limited to, emails. Outbase.com includes access to
email support at [email protected] “Email support” means the ability to make
requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable
efforts by Outbase.com to respond within three to five business days) concerning the
use of Outbase.com. All Outbase.com support will be provided in accordance with
Outbase.com standard practices, procedures, and policies.
- When you purchase an Outbase.com plan, you are issued credits and recipients
according to your plan monthly, for annual payment plans, on the day of the month
your billing started, or for monthly payment plans, at the start of the billing
period. These credits and recipients last 30 days. All unused credits and recipients
are annulled at the end of these 30 days and do not roll over to the next billing
period. Where emails do not successfully deliver, credits will be refunded to your
- Outbase.com Obligations
- Outbase.com shall endeavor to provide its Service in accordance with these Terms and
other documentation while ensuring reasonable care and skill. However, this clause
shall not apply in relation to non-conformity by any authorized third-party service
provider for any alteration or modification of their service. Should the Service
being provided fail to achieve our standards due to third-party non-conformity we
shall endeavor to provide our Customer with an alternative means to achieve the
desired performance, as such is achievable within industry means.
- These Terms will not prevent Outbase.com from entering into any similar agreements
with third parties, or from independently developing, using, selling, or licensing
documentation, products, and/or services that are similar to those provided under
- Code of Conduct
The User acknowledges and agrees that:
- the User is responsible for his or her published
content’s compliance with the requirements of the current law of (1) the UK,
including without limitation PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications
Regulations) and UK GDPR, (2) the hosting country of the site, and (3) the
country(-ies) where the potential end-users or recipients of the emails may reside.
The User is also responsible for third parties if the User’s publication of any
content violates the right and legitimate interests of third parties, including the
personal copyright intangible and tangible rights and other intellectual rights of
third parties, and/or encroaches on their property;
- Outbase.com is not required to review any type of
content that is published and/or distributed through the Service;
- Outbase.com has the right (but not the obligation) to
deny, at its discretion, the User’s ability to post and/or distribute the content
made available through the Service;
- the User must solely evaluate all risks associated
with the use of content, including an evaluation of the reliability, completeness,
or usefulness of this content;
- the technology responsible for the Service’s operation
may require copying (reproducing) User content, and/or require the Outbase.com to
reformulate such content to meet the technical requirements of an Internet resource
and/or its functions; such use of content shall not be considered a violation of
intellectual property rights;
- the User is solely liable to third parties for his or
her actions related to the use of the Service, including when such actions result in
a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for
compliance with current law when using the Service;
- it is prohibited to publish and/or distribute content
- is illegal, malicious, and/or slanderous;
- constitute unsolicited commercial email or
unsolicited bulk or spam email;
- offends morality or exploits influence
resulting from fear or superstition;
- exploits the trust of a party and his or her
lack of experience or knowledge;
- demonstrates (or promotes) violence and
cruelty, criminal and/or terrorist actions, disfigured bodies, injuries,
death, diseases, inaesthetic and disgusting images;
- violates intellectual property rights;
- promotes hatred and/or discrimination against
people by race, ethnic, sexual orientation, religious, social views and
beliefs, eye color, age, property status, national or social origin, etc.;
- contains insults to any person or
organization, denigrates, denounces or derides another person, his or her
activity, name (company), goods or services, trademarks;
- uses the name, surname, company name, or
another identification mark (including trademark) of another entrepreneur
without the consent of such entrepreneur;
- contains elements (or promotes) pornography,
child erotica, adult content in content for family viewing, or advertises
- may lead to the exploitation or poses a
threat to minors;
- advertises high-risk investments or
impossible ‘get-rich-quick’ schemes;
- promotes illegal activities;
- advertises torrents and P2P file-sharing;
- explains the procedure for manufacturing,
consuming, or otherwise using narcotic substances or their analogs, as well
as explosives or other weapons;
- advertises prescription or digital narcotic
drugs, online pharmacies;
- contains malware, phishing, or spam;
- misleads or contains inaccurate or deceptive
information, false promises or fraud;
- offers products or services that predict the
- contains opinions and positions
(endorsements) of celebrities without their consent, and/or depicts, uses,
or otherwise mentions any individual (as a private person or as an official)
or his or her property without the consent of such individual;
- contains obscenities (including “F-words”)
and/or hate speech;
- advertises counterfeit goods or hazardous
goods and services (which may be harmful to health and/or cause content or
- creates a fake sense of urgency in the text
or image that calls the visitor to action;
- contains fake consumer reviews and/or their
- misleads the end-users (for example, who
claim or promise that the visitor to the website has become or will become
the winner of a campaign, drawing, etc.), imitates the interface of any
applications, system notifications, software, etc. (including buttons, such
as, “close”, “download”), which may mislead the end-user;
- advertises sites that force a visitor to
fraudulently pay for any services and/or Internet resources that pursue the
goal of receiving prepaid SMS messages from visitors (Mobile Terminal
subscriptions), as well as websites that contain malicious software or whose
purpose is to deceive visitors (for example, offer file downloads, browser
updates, pseudo-antivirus programs, “prizes” from known Internet resources
and other fake websites);
- Company may reconsider the above-mentioned
prohibitions on a case-by-case basis subject to the User’s request and only if there
are no express prohibitions by a competent government agency and all legally
established conditions are met
- Outbase.com reserves the right to deny, at its
discretion, the User to publish and/or distribute the content and/or delete such
content available through the Service without providing any justification.
- You are required and have to follow these rules:
- Respect our rights and the rights of a third party, other Users, and/or clients
relating to their intellectual and industrial property, described in the legal
conditions set by Outbase.com. Have proper authorization when posting images or
content of a third party or from minors. Do not extract the content published on
Outbase.com, such as images of a third party, content or material, as well as market
research and competition analysis, and publish or disseminate it on other platforms
or public portals. Be responsible for the damages caused to a third party for the
infringement of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights and hold Outbase.com
harmless at all times. Comply with each of the standards and procedures set forth
- Behavior that won’t be tolerated:
- It is important that the User is aware that certain behaviors can cause damage to a
third party and/or directly to Outbase.com. Herein, you agree to not carry out such
behavior on Outbase.com. It is forbidden to: Use Outbase.com for purposes related to
child pornography, child abuse, and maltreatment affecting children, their families,
and/or a third party; Use disrespectful language, content, and graphics that affect
the rights of our other clients/Users and/or a third party; Use material that
infringes or affects the intellectual or industrial property rights of our other
clients/Users and/or of a third party, (trademarks, trade names, slogans, pictures
or content, etc.) In this regard, you cannot publish any material belonging to a
third party that is registered as their intellectual or industrial property, without
the rightful authorization of the owner or use it only after ensuring that when used
you have the corresponding license to do so.
- Outbase.com reserves the right without liability or prejudice, to cancel or disable
the Customer’s and/or User’s access to the Service if we reasonably believe that
there is or might be a breach in relation to this clause.
- It is forbidden to distribute:
- Any material (through email, webspace, or in any other manner) that threatens and/or
encourages performing bodily harm or destruction of property or a person; any
content considered adult or pornographic, such as explicit sex scenes, nudity, etc.;
any material that harasses another User and/or a third party.
- It is not allowed to:
- Insert messages or advertisements without complying with the legal requirements,
and/or distribute messages that are considered to be spam and/or carry out spamming
behaviors (sending spam or unsolicited messages); collect, or attempt to collect,
personal information of a third party without their knowledge or consent and/or
without compliance with the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection.
- Using the services of Outbase.com to access or attempt to access the accounts of
other Users, penetrate, or attempt to penetrate Outbase.com security measures, its
software or the hardware of another entity, and the electronic communication systems
or telecommunication system is forbidden.
- It is forbidden to:
- Perform activities that affect the ability of other people or systems, including
“denial of services” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user;
perform deceptive activities that cause the person being affected by them to act on
or from them, ultimately leading to injury; take advantage of this platform to
propagate hate speech and/or prejudice against minorities, justifying the crimes
and/or violations of human rights; extract information, and decompile or process the
information obtained from our reports to resell or gain a profit from it; use our
information or newsletters content to resell, to cede to third parties, or to use
with any commercial purpose, without our consent.
- Any fraudulent, imposturous, or deceitful emails (email scams) are not tolerated.
Accounts found to be sending such emails will immediately be suspended.
- It is expressly stated that the use of market research or of the reports obtained
through our services, is to analyze the viability of a business and/or project, as
well as to assess the interest of investing in it, and not be able to take contrary
action against the provisions herein stated.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts at our own discretion without warning or
- As a User, you give Outbase.com a perpetual worldwide license to use your company's
name and logos, solely for marketing purposes, such as being displayed on our
website, unless Outbase.com agrees in writing otherwise.
- Copyright Infrigment
- Just as Outbase.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it
respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that content
located on or linked to by Outbase.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged
to notify Outbase.com. Outbase.com will respond to all such notices, including as
required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links
to the infringing material. Outbase.com will terminate a visitor's access to and use
of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be
a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of
Outbase.com or others. In the case of such termination, Outbase.com will have no
obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Outbase.com to the
- Intellectual Property
- These Terms do not transfer from Outbase.com to you or any third-party intellectual
property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as
between the parties) solely with Outbase.com. Outbase.com, its logo, and all other
trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Outbase.com,
or the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Outbase.com or
Outbase.com licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in
connection with the Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use
of the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any
Outbase.com or third-party trademarks.
- The Services are provided “as-is”. Outbase.com and its suppliers and licensors
hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without
limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and
non-infringement. Neither Outbase.com, nor its suppliers and licensors, make any
warranty that the Services will be error-free or that access thereto will be
continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise
obtain content or services through, the Services at your own discretion and risk.
- We are not to be held responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other
loss or damage resulting from transfer of data over communication networks and
facilities, including the internet, and the Customer acknowledges that the Services
and documentation may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent
in the use of such communication facilities.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Outbase.com, its directors, contractors,
officers, agents, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, contractors,
and agents from and against any loss, liability, claim, damages, or expense
(including the reasonable cost of investigating or defending any alleged loss,
liability, claim, damages, or expense and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in
connection therewith) arising from the client’s, user’s or any of their directors’,
contractors’, officers’, agents’ or Affiliate’s violation of any of the provisions
of the Terms or applicable laws, including without limitation:
- collection and provision of the Client’s Data
to Outbase.com without having a proper legal basis for such actions;
- evasion of notifying the Data Subject
regarding the collection, storage, transfer or any other type of processing
of his/her Client’s Data;
- sending any form of unlawful email;
- non-compliance with or disregarding the
Outbase’s or third-party’s request regarding the ceasing of illicit,
harmful, unlawful, or other actions or omissions which may result in
violation of the person’s rights or interests;
- use of the generated third-parties contact
information in prohibited, harmful, or unlawful ways, e.g., for selling or
trading the personal data of third parties, scamming, deceptive or any other
kind of fraudulent activity etc.;
- any other violation of the provisions of the
Code of Conduct section incorporated herein;
- any other violation of any of the provisions
of the Terms or applicable laws.
- You agree to notify Outbase.com promptly of the commencement of any litigation or
proceedings against You or any of Your directors, contractors, officers, agents, or
Affiliates in connection with the performance or violation of the provisions of this
Terms or other Outbase’s policies which You are a part to.
- In no case is the indemnity of Yours in favor of Outbase.com or any person
indemnified not deemed to protect Outbase.com or any person against any liability to
You, to which Outbase.com or any indemnified person would otherwise be subject by
reason of willful misfeasance, bad faith, or gross negligence in the performance of
its duties or by reason of its reckless disregard of its obligations and duties
Notwithstanding any other provisions specified in these Terms, in no event shall we
and/or any of our Affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, or agents be liable to
any other person or entity with respect to any subject matter of these Terms, under any
equity, common law, tort, contract, estoppel, negligence, strict liability or other
theory, for any incidental, special, indirect, punitive or consequential damage, lost
profits or lost savings, loss of goodwill, data or any other types of damages, whether
foreseeable or unforeseeable, regardless the fact whether Outbase.com has been advised
or is aware of the possibility of such damage, arising from or in connection with the:
- processing of the Client’s Data under the request of
the User or Users;
- conscious or unconscious unauthorized use of Client
Data by the User;
- sending the unsolicited commercial email or
unsolicited bulk or spam emails by Users;
- non-compliance with or disregarding the Outbase’s or
third-party’s request regarding the ceasing of illicit, harmful, unlawful, or other
actions or omissions which may result in violation of the person’s rights or
- use of the generated third-parties contact information
in prohibited, harmful, or unlawful ways, e.g., for selling or trading the personal
data of third parties, scamming, deceptive or any other kind of fraudulent activity
- violation of any of the provisions of the Terms or
Data Subjects whose data is controlled by the User are bound by the terms and conditions
of the User. In any case, the aggregate and cumulative liability of Outbase.com, its
Affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, and agents under these Terms shall not
exceed 100 (one hundred) GBP. The limitations set forth herein shall only apply to the
maximum extent permitted by the Applicable Law.
- Outbase.com will endeavor to provide its Service 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
- business continuity maintenance is performed,
provided that Outbase.com will endeavor to have the maintenance carried out
with the least disruption possible. A banner notification will be provided
in advance, with as much warning as possible, when maintenance is required.
- While Outbase.com and the Customer have access to Confidential information under
these Terms, Confidential information does not include information that:
- a. is or becomes publicly known through no act
or omission of the receiving party; and
- b. was in the other party’s lawful possession
prior to the disclosure; or
- c. was lawfully disclosed to the receiving
- d. is independently developed by the receiving
party, which independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- e. is required to be disclosed by law, by any
court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body.
- Each User must keep a secure password for their use of the Service, which must be
always kept confidential.
- Each party agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure that any Confidential
Information obtained from the other party in the course of the relationship will be
kept Confidential. Each party, its employees, or agents will not disclose or
distribute any Confidential Information in violation of the Terms.
- This clause will survive termination of these Terms for any reason.
- Term and Termination
These Terms shall become effective on the date the Customer becomes a User of Outbase’s
Platform. Unless the registration is terminated earlier according to these Terms, these
Terms shall continue for the duration of the subscription of the Customer with
Outbase.com. Either party can decide not to renew at the end of the current
subscription, from the users’ side by written notice or turning off auto-renew in
Organization Settings from the Billing and Payment tab or by Outbase in written notice
up until the day before renewal is due.
Outbase.com may terminate or halt this agreement with immediate effect by giving formal
notice to the User in the event that the User fails to pay the subscription due under
these Terms on the due date for payment; or the User commits a material breach of any
term of this agreement where that breach is irremediable or, if such breach is
remediable, the User fails to remedy that breach within 14 days after the notification
- Effects of Termination
- Upon termination or expiry of this agreement for any reason, all license rights
granted to use the Service will terminate immediately. No fees will be refunded, and
all Customer data held on account retained by Outbase.com will be disabled, deleted
where possible in time, or archived to adhere with legal obligations.
- All rights, obligations, or liabilities accrued by the parties up to the date of
termination, including rights to damages in respect to breach of agreement will not
be affected or prejudiced. Moreover, all those Terms that come into effect or remain
in effect as stated in these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be in breach of these Terms and liable for any costs or damages
due for delay in performing, or failure to perform, its obligations under these
Terms arising out of or caused, directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its
reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God; earthquakes; fires;
floods; wars; civil or military disturbances; acts of terrorism; sabotage; strikes;
epidemics; riots; power failures; computer failure and any such circumstances beyond
its reasonable control as may cause interruption, loss or malfunction of utility,
transportation, computer (hardware or software) or telephone communication service;
accidents; labor disputes; acts of civil or military authority; governmental
actions; or inability to obtain labor, material, equipment or transportation;
provided, however, that in the event of a failure or delay, both parties shall use
their best efforts to ameliorate the effects of any such failure or delay.
- No other Terms
There are no conditions, warranties, representations, or other agreements between the
parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms (whether oral or written,
express or implied, statutory or otherwise) except as specifically set out in the
- A waiver of any default, breach, or non-compliance under these Terms is not
effective unless in writing and signed by the party to be bound by the waiver. No
waiver shall be inferred from or implied by any failure to act or delay in acting by
a party in respect of any default, breach, or non-observance, or by anything done or
omitted to be done by the other party. The waiver by a party of any default, breach,
or non-compliance under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of that party’s
rights under these Terms in respect of any continuing or subsequent default, breach,
or non-compliance (whether of the same or any other nature).
- Any provision of these Terms which is prohibited or unenforceable in any
jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such
prohibition or unenforceability and shall be severed from the balance of these
Terms, all without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms or affecting
the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Successors and Assigns
- No one other than the party to these Terms, their successors, and permitted
assignees, will have any rights or remedies provided by law. No party shall assign
or transfer, whether absolutely, by way of security or otherwise, all or any part of
its respective rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written
consent of the other party, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- No Partnership or Agency
- Nothing in these Terms is to be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture
between any of the parties, constitute any party as the agent of the other party,
nor authorize any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of
any other party. Each party confirms it is acting on its own behalf and not for the
benefit of any other person.
- Rights and remedies
- No remedy referred to in these Terms is intended to be exclusive of any rights or
remedies provided by law but should be construed to be an addition to any rights or
remedies provided by law.
- Further Assurances
- Each party shall promptly do, execute, deliver or cause to be done, executed, and
delivered all further acts, documents, and things in connection with these Terms
that the other party may reasonably require, for the purposes of giving effect to
- Outbase.com may update these Terms and Conditions occasionally. Any changes to
these Terms and Conditions will be incorporated into a revised version to be
revealed on this webpage. Unless otherwise specified, such changes shall be
effective from the date provided at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions.
Outbase.com reserves its right to notify the Users of any updates of these Terms and
Conditions. Still, it is the responsibility of the User to check these Terms and
Conditions occasionally to track whether any changes or updates were introduced, the
date that the current version was introduced can be found at the bottom of these
Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to the payment of the fees, charges, and other amounts required to be
paid under these Terms, each party shall bear and pay the taxes, levies, duties,
customs, and similar charges which are levied, assessed, and demandable on that
party, by operation of applicable laws, as a result of the performance of these
- For the purposes of these Terms, notices and all other communication provided for in
these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given (i) on
the date of delivery, if delivered by hand, (ii) on the date of transmission, if
delivered by confirmed facsimile or electronic mail, excluding any notification
email stating delivery failure sent by email to [email protected] (iii) on the
first business day delivery service at its registered office (if a company) or its
principal place of business (in any other case).
- Governing law
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England
and Wales. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes or
- Contact information
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may email:
[email protected] or write to:
Floor 1 & 2, 27-29 North Street,
Last updated: 13 Jul 2022